jueves, 19 de abril de 2018

WHAT DO THEY KNOW ABOUT US?

Hi! How are you!

Personally, I am as fit as a fiddle and today I have seen a video called ¿Por qué me vigilan, si no soy nadie? and I would like to share it with you

In this video Marta Peirano, who is a spanish writer and journalist, talk us into the fact that we are not aware of how much information about us many companies have and how many things we unconsciously give them for free.

As far as I am concerned she is completely right, we should begin to think about all of this things and try to protect us from them, since as she said in the video, the consequences could be very serious.

I fully recommend watching this video to become aware. Do you know how much information is taken even with your permission? Do you know how many thing do they know?

LET'S WATCH THE VIDEO!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario